The Teeth Whitening School has an exceptional reputation, based on the level of experience gained over the last 8 years combined with the huge importance we place on further learning and development. We keep up-to-date with teeth whitening technological advances, whether equipment, techniques or new teeth whitening solutions. Plus don’t forget any new legal changes.
Our popularity and extensive experience has allowed us to create a comprehensive teeth whitening course to help you get ahead in the industry. We regularly train people who are friends or associates of past students, which we believe further confirms our credentials.
Our teeth whitening training courses cover the following areas:
- An introduction to teeth whitening
- The law surrounding teeth whitening – including both the recent High Court Ruling of May 2013 and the European Cosmetics Directive
- Oral hygiene
- Medical conditions affecting gums and teeth
- The fact find – qualifying patient suitability
- Cross contamination
- The solutions – what’s good and what’s bad, plus what is legal/illegal
- Marketing and new business generation
- Customer service
- The treatment process
- Practical hands-on teeth whitening training
- Q&As and a summary
That’s the content but what are the benefits for you, well:
- You get one-to-one teeth whitening training
- You receive a comprehensive teeth whitening training course manual
- FREE on-going advice when required
- Framed certificate of qualification
- You get on-going support FOREVER
- You get access to our extensive knowledge built up from over 1,000’s of treatments performed.
- You’ll learn from the company who train other training companies!
The cost of this industry leading one-to-one teeth whitening training course is only £495! So call us today to secure your place on one of our training courses. Availability on our very popular teeth whitening training courses goes extremely quickly as we are the only provider in the UK of individual (Student lecturer ratio 1 to 1) teeth whitening training courses. This is essential to maintain the excellent standards in the industry we feel are necessary.